AM(ish): 10 miles, easy
55 degrees, sunny, WINDY
PM: 3 miles, easy + Gym
After the workout last night I overheard that Jake was giving Reaves a ride to DCA (I refuse call it by the "official" name after listening to the author of Tear Down This Myth on NPR). I invited Jake to Alexandria for a lunchtime run and to give me an excuse to get out of an awkward meeting at work. Jake met me and we ran an out-and-back on the Mt. Vernon Trail and had a good chat. I followed up with a workout at the gym after work.
I would also like to acknowledge the bicentennial celebration of the birth of two great men: 16th President of the United States Abraham Lincoln and Evolution Theory discoverer Charles Darwin. Happy Darwin Day!
Oh, and it's also Arsenio Hall's birthday today too. And, for the sake of making this a slightly less partisan blog post, I especially wish a happy birthday to the distinguished senator from Pennsylvania Arlen Spector.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment