12 miles, hard
30 degrees, sunny
Ran an abbreviated version of last year's point-to-point 2 mile workout on the canal with the guys. This time we started at Riley's Lock with the usual warm up loop and ran 3 sets of 2 miles on (~5:20 pace), 1 mile off. The day off on Thursday must have helped since my legs felt much stronger than in the workout on Wednesday. I also found a second wind midway through the last interval and surged from last to a few seconds behind Reaves. Great day for a good workout.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I calculated my "real" 2 mile times on my blog. You might aim for a sub-53 at CB. 5:20s for 5...then "go".
ReplyDeleteI want to start doing some intervals at pace on Capital Crescent so I can gauge what I'm capable of. Daylight Savings is only two weeks away!
ReplyDelete