Woke up for a long-ish run before work in RCP. Went as far as The Line on the Western Ridge Trail and back along the normal route. Loved having the Public Radio app on the iPhone so I could listen to Morning Edition.
I knew Dylan was a big public radio fan and I'm glad to hear you are as well. I have been listening to it since birth beacuse my Dad has worked at NPR since '78.
Patrick is a Penn State XC/Track Alumnus who now runs with the Georgetown Running Company in Washington, DC. Patrick works as an Architectural Engineer in Alexandria, VA and specializes in HVAC/mechanical systems and green building design.
I knew Dylan was a big public radio fan and I'm glad to hear you are as well. I have been listening to it since birth beacuse my Dad has worked at NPR since '78.
ReplyDelete